Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mini-Me

People have asked throughout her whole life which one of us Keira looks like.  We've gone back and forth - and it changes with every facial expression...but as she's getting older, I think she's looking more and more like me.  I feel pretty vain thinking she's stupid cute AND that she looks like me.

But, if she's anything like her Mama, there are many awkward years ahead.


We just came across some old baby pictures of me as my mom has been going through her basement.  It's been nostalgic, but mostly funny.

For your visual enjoyment, here are some gems from the collection compared to Keira:


This is me.  Mostly censored.
















Keira - 12 months.





There's my mom, responsibly watching me and whatnot.
There's my baby, cheeks and all.











Me, concentrating.
Keira, concentrating.





















So, there you have it.  She's my baby.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Glad you are blogging again.
    2. Glad I made it into this one.
    3. Glad is a great band.

    ReplyDelete