Thursday, June 14, 2012

Updates

Well, it's been MONTHS since I've thrown out an update on our lives...OR shared my random thoughts.

To be honest, many days feel like there's nothing of significance (or interesting enough) to share.  But the truth is... this year has been a whirlwind.  Some good times, some hard times.  But full nonetheless.

Many people have commented about the lack of blogging, which I actually appreciate.  I will take it as kindness that you care enough about us to want to read about our lives.  Maybe you're just bored, but I'd like to take it as a compliment and expression of your care :)

But, I'm here now.  I do love writing and want to have some record of our lives through this time...so I'll review some events of these past months and try not to be too long winded or boring.  Share what we've learned and watched God do around us - and sometimes the silliness of our lives.


Hello, again, Chum.  I'm back.

1 comment: