Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Highlights

Christmas was awesome this year - kind of scattered, but great.

Here are some highlights:


 Our niece LOVED her gifts - even in unconditional ways.
It didn't bother her that her dad was sleeping on the floor - or him for that matter.


My husband is ridiculously creative, thoughtful, AND generous.  He beat up and wrapped his old phone to let me know I get to get a new one.


Rob's sister and brother-in-law gave him a Nerf gun for Christmas.  We've already lost some of the amo (which I trust I'll find behind or in the couch in 3-5 years).  We're still working through the "ground rules" for use in the house.  However annoying, this Nerf gun is sick (and by sick I mean awesome).   The little Nerf amo shooty things stick to anything!  From across the room they stuck to the curtains...and I can personally confirm that they even stick to clothes, which is almost impressive enough to forgive having been shot.


All in all, Christmas was a beautiful time to reflect on our Savior's birth and celebrate with family.  We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment