Friday, December 31, 2010

Post Christmas Highlights

Okay.  Since Christmas, we've had some good fun.

Enjoying new movies in my new argyle snuggie (courtesy of my sister and brother-in-law) - and fresh popcorn with our hot air popcorn maker.  Aside: best popcorn in the world.  Why is it SOOO much better than the microwave kind?

We've also been Just Dancin' all over the place.  Unfortunately for you - and fortunately for me - there aren't any pictures of me playing Just Dance 2...but here are some of our good friends enjoying the game, while I enjoyed laughing on the side.  You truly can't get the full affect of these photos because you can't see the outrageously quick movements surrounding them - but it was priceless, but hopefully you'll enjoy them (and the quick video).  Next time, we'll bust out the new video camera and film the whole thing (thanks to my mom and dad for the camera who have enabled us to be good/annoying parents who can film all of the important things in Chum's life...and annoy our friends).










If I had to write reviews on these games (and Toy Story Mania) - I'd give them 5 Stars, 2 Thumbs Up, or Loud High Fives...whichever resonates best with you.  There was also Glee Karaoke.  Winner winner chicken dinner!!!


We've also been eating mass quantities of fresh popcorn and watching movies in my new pink & grey argyle snuggie (compliments of my awesome sister and brother-in-law).
Christmas is fun...but playing post Christmas has been pretty fun too.  Now to clean it all up...

1 comment:

  1. Just Dance caused lots of hilarity and laughter at our family Christmas gathering as well. Get Jesse to show you his moves sometime.

    ReplyDelete