Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chum - 14 Weeks

Chum is a lemon this week.  I went to the website to confirm the fruit of the week and saw this picture:

By identifying a fruit of the week that represents Chum's size/growth - I have found myself associating it more as a fruit than a person.  Hence some of the excitement from last week when Chum looked like a little person, waved at us, and we could make out basic facial features...like it's giant forehead.  But to be honest, this picture of how Chum is supposed to look right now creeps me out and I would rather think of it as a lemon than this little cartoon alien.  To be fair, I love our child and am sure it's beautiful as it grows (and will continue to grow more beautiful), even if right now it's a little alien that only a mother could love.  And I do.

For those of you who are also creeped out by the cartoon version of Chum, here's the lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment