Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Update.

Chum is good.  She's a cauliflower this week.



In other news - we've gotten the cutest gifts from friends and family that were too cute not to post!

Our dear friends, Tommy and Carly, went right out when they heard Chum was a girl and bought these:


Headbands and all!!! (Yeah - if she has any of my genes, she'll be bald for a good long time...)

Rob's WONDERFUL parents sent these for Chumbelina:


I know, right?!?!  Ridiculously awesome!

And Rob's sister (aka the best sister-in-law EVER), bought this for Chum:


Bringing her up right...from the very beginning!

My parents have also gotten Chum an incredible pair of monkey pajamas - but the picture will follow soon.

Thank you all - it is a great joy to start filling her closet and to know she is well loved!

1 comment:

  1. OhMYgoodness! I need to know where the "I <3 <3 <3 my MOM & DAD" dress is from!!!!! That never happens!

    ReplyDelete