Sunday, March 6, 2011

Month 6

According to some counters, we're at 6 months today!  However, the whole "month" thing in pregnancy is totally weird - because most people go with a standard 4 week month...  which would make the 40 weeks really boil down to 10 months.  But, months are really more than 4 weeks...and the first two weeks of pregnancy aren't even real!

But, I'll still officially tell people we're at 6 months.  It's just easier and makes me feel like we're getting somewhere.

This week, we're finally out of the papaya stage and Chum has graduated to an eggplant!  People keep telling me how big she is, so I'm thinking she's in the 2 lbs. range (which doesn't make me feel great about the quantity of weight I've gained above and beyond the 2 lbs. she's taking up.

But, such is life.


I'm still feeling good - though generally tired from the busy season revving up in life and at work.
Doctors tomorrow - which I love.  So it'll be good to get an update from someone credible.


 

1 comment: