Monday, April 25, 2011

32 Weeks?

32 weeks and Chum is supposed to be a jicama (whatever the h that is).


However, I just got back from the doctors.  Good appointment - everything looks fine.  She did measure my belly (as is the norm), look at my chart, and say, "Let me do that again."  Which she did.  Her findings were the same after the second measure.

"You're measuring big.  Looks like you're measuring at about 35 weeks."  I told her both Rob and I were 10-pounders, so I wasn't surprised that Chum is likewise hearty.  We'll go back in a couple of weeks and do a sono to make sure we're still on track and she's okay...but I did feel a little affirmed that she is big, it's not just me.

If she's actually in the 35 week range, that would make her a honeydew.  That's a fruit I can wrap my mind around a heck of a lot more than this jicama stuff.


So, we'll know more soon...but are starting to feel like we're getting close!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to make it clear that you look amazing and not at all big.

    ReplyDelete