Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's all starting to come together...

I was greatly honored this Saturday with a baby shower for me and Chum - and it was beautiful!  Everything was lovely. the food delicious, attendees delightful, and gifts overwhelmingly generous.

I literally went home and had to go through (and start to put away) the gifts that were lavished on us by friends and family because I was so overwhelmed by the generosity and quantity of stuff!  We are truly blessed.

While not complete, the nursery is coming together and looking great (if I do say so myself).  It's not done, but here are a couple of pictures...




Her giraffe jammers are camoflague for her crib...so we may not be able to find her when she wears them (which might be every day).



The flowers are hats, onesies, and hand-made tissue paper flowers.  The M&Ms are for me.  In case of emergency.






Everything was so wonderful - thank you all who offered your home, time, talents, gifts, food, and yourselves to honor us.  We love you and feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment