Monday, January 17, 2011

18 Weeks

Well, Chum is a sweet potato this week (which for me is a little relative because the size of sweet potatoes varies greatly), but such is life.


Apparently, it's moving around a lot this week...and though I haven't felt it yet (just the ridiculous pulse of my heartbeat all over my body), I keep thinking/hoping that I'm feeling it and trust I'll feel Chum moving around soon.


Finally, we're about a week and  a half away from our big anatomy/gender sonogram.  So, any guesses as to what Chum is?  We're taking an informal poll - so feel free to post your predictions!!!

6 comments:

  1. Boy. So you can name it Jackson Erik Frodo Degroot.

    coem to think of it. Girl. Jackson Erika Frodo Degroot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing it is in fact a human child and not produce. Or a chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy... JoJo needs a friend. BUT a girl could he mean he has a wife =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first baby movements feel like gas bubbles, so if you're feelin' like that, you're probaby feeling Little Degroot swimming around! It took me a while to put two-and-two together.

    I'm always wrong when it comes to guessing babies, but I will guess girl!

    ReplyDelete