Sunday, January 30, 2011

HALF WAY THERE!

In some ways, I hardly remember NOT being pregnant...but I know it's dangerous to say it feels like forever (figuring I should save that one for a few months from now when I'm HUGE and it really will feel like FOR-EV-ER).

But, Chum is 20 weeks and the size of a cantaloupe.  The doctors on Friday said she's exactly on par at about 11 oz. and 6.5ish inches.



I thought I should post some pictures from our ultrasound...so you can see for yourself how beautiful our little girl is (I'm starting to see how moms are totally biased).
They also took some 4D pictures, so I've attached the best one.  She kind of looks like an alien and literally kept hitting herself in the face with her arms, so this is the only one with any kind of face shot - but she's our little alien and we LOVE her like crazy!






We think she looks like a Smurf in this one...so it's a good thing I have an affinity for Smurfs.  On that note, I'd advise you not to google "Smurf."  There are some weird people in the world.



So, that's our girl.  Little Chumbelina.

3 comments:

  1. I love her so much!!! She is beautiful; just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeee! :D awe a lil bundle o joy! :D congrats all over again ^-^ so precious... all her lil fingers :) adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so great that you can see her so clear on that 4d picture! so cool! congrats again Kemper. i LOVE being able to watch/read about this whole process. it's changing my view towards having kids for sure! :]

    ReplyDelete