Thursday, January 27, 2011

One More Day...

After all of these weeks, I'm ridiculously excited about our anatomy appointment tomorrow!  

I do fear that Chum will be (once again) uncooperative and either sleep curled up in a ball, or squiggle around...just to torture Mommy and hide its gender for a few more days.  But hopefully we'll find out tomorrow - both the gender and that it's a healthy little mango (and yes, I do know it's a baby - not a fruit.  Olive trees make olives, apple trees make apples, and people make people...it's in the Bible).


Any last minute guesses as to what Chum is???

1 comment:

  1. I want you to have a girl, so I can bust out some uber cute pink yarn I have and make some cuteness for her! Of course I will make boy stuff too, but I haven't knit girl stuff in so long!

    ReplyDelete