Sunday, January 23, 2011

19 Weeks

Chum is 19 weeks today and the size of a mango!  Apparently, we've hit a growth spirt this week (which you will know the second you see me in real life).  Maybe it's the tubs of chocolate peanut butter ice cream and brownies, or maybe Chum is just growing like a champ, but I have SERIOUSLY ballooned in a matter of days.

As I was complaining about how big I'm getting (and how it's now hard to grab my water on the coffee table from the couch), Rob said that I even look bigger to him...so it's been a big pregnancy week.




But, we find out on FRIDAY what Chum is and will see how it's growing...so that'll be both a relief AND the beginning of some major projects.  So stay tuned later this week to find out whether Chum is a Chum or a Chumette!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is it Friday yet? How about now? Is it Friday?

    We need to know.

    ReplyDelete