Friday, February 4, 2011

I Miss Chris!!!

So this season of the Bachelor has been pretty great... Brad is great, Emily is America's sweetheart, Michelle is crazy - and there's just enough drama to go around.

However, I have one issue with this season: I MISS CHRIS!!!



Since Brad is talking with his counselor/life coach about his dates every episode - he's not debriefing with host, Chris Harrison.  MAJOR BUMMER!  Chris is half the reason I watch the show.  I love him.  He's the best - funny, good at counting, helpful at recapping dates and reminding everyone about the final rose...

I'd like to hear Chris' thoughts about crazy sauce Michelle - but there is still time.  Maybe Chris will make a comeback and spend more time on the show later.  At the very least, he'll do an AWESOME job hosting the "Women Tell All" episode and "After the Final Rose."

Well - bottom line, it's a great season that would only improve with more Chris!

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I kind of like Michelle? I like that she isn't blubbering and all "I don't normally cry, but here I am crying!". Of course, she is probably emotional detached, but I still think she's refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's weird. She's the worst.

    But totally funny and worth keeping around for a little while...just for the drama.

    ReplyDelete