Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Fruit Update

Chum is a papaya this week - and boy does it feel like it.  She is starting to feel more and more like family as she chimes in often, and often at appropriate times.  She kicked during good parts of a movie we were watching and tells me how much she likes the food I eat - so maybe she's a little like her mom after all.


It's been a while, so I thought I'd throw in a bump picture - so here I am at 22 weeks.


 And from the other side.



 Just an aside: being the only person in a picture is always weird and I hate it.  We took like 20 pictures and these are the best (so you can only imagine how awkward the ones I rejected are)!  Also, I never know what to do with my arms... no matter how many arms I sometimes think I need, I seem to consistently have one more than I know what do do with.

2 comments:

  1. Once the baby is born you will have one fewer arm than you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you look great!!! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete